We are currently looking for entrepreneurial, active and experienced Nordic sales and key account managers in both Stockholm and Helsinki to join our growing team. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional results and help us make Nuuka a world leader in building big data analytics and management.
You are a true professional with proven track record in complex solution sales. You understand what it takes to lead and close complex sales cycle with leading Nordic real estate owners and users. You excel in demanding solution sales processes and your colleagues and customers trust you. The work is very independent, so you need to have rock solid skills in self-management, excellent communications skills and a burning passion to build new success stories in an international set-up. This position requires some travelling.
You are based in Stockholm and will be working with our teams in the Nordics and you will play a key role in building and managing our business selected regions. You are fluent in Swedish and English. Other language skills are a great advantage.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets. Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands Nuuka’s customer base in Sweden
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- In time growing by recruiting and successfully managing the Benelux sales team
- Successful previous experience as a B2B sales representative or sales manager
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Experience and knowledge in the following are considered as a plus: Building IoT Systems, building automation, HVAC Systems, Building Management
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company who takes pride in challenging the building industry to make buildings better for everyone
- Work with some of the biggest real estate owners and building developers in Sweden and internationally
- Learn the latest developments in Smart building technology
- We will give you the opportunity to take responsibilities and increase your professional knowledge to grow and develop within Nuuka
We offer flexible working hours, a great work community and an opportunity to work with global leaders in the Smart building area.
Who We are
Nuuka Solutions is a rapidly growing building big data analytics and management company. We make buildings smart!
With our leading SaaS-based software solutions and expertise we help building owners and user to better manage their buildings, improve their energy efficiency and indoor air conditions and get more value out of their existing (IoT) solutions. We bring new technology to the real estate market and work with the global leaders in making their buildings more sustainable and optimized. We would love to have new talent joining our growing team both in Finland and elsewhere! Please check out our website at: www.nuukasolutions.com for more information.
Did we get you inspired?
Then, please send your application with your resume and salary requests as soon as possible, but no later than January 25th, 2019 by email to: email@example.com.
Nuuka aims to fulfil these open positions early 2019.
All enquiries preferably by phone to the VP Sales Susanne Hedblom (+46 76 17 64 604) during normal business days between 13:00 and 15:00.