We are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional results and help us make Nuuka a world leader in building big data analytics and management.
As a Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be supporting the Sales teams and will devise and implement creative, inspiring and integrated communications and marketing solutions to help our teams communicate effectively with their customers and create brand awareness in the global real estate market.
You’ll directly lead marketing and communications for multiple projects, participating in exhibitions and events and initiatives that help bring our Nuuka brand out to the global Smart building sector. You’ll craft narratives that stick and make the complex easy to understand for a variety of audiences and channels (email, presentations, videos, talking points, articles, websites, social media and other Google channels). You’ll be the driver for marketing and communications strategies that keep the rest of the organization connected and focused on our mission and key priorities.
This is a highly collaborative role that requires you to influence at all levels, take feedback with grace and incorporate it quickly and be willing to pitch in on projects outside of your core role to help advance the team’s goals. You are based in Sweden and are fluent in Swedish and English. Other language skills are a great advantage.
- Lead the communications and marketing strategy and associated implementation for multiple initiatives from beginning to end.
- Create high quality, compelling communications and marketing materials, for a variety of channels (exhibitions, email, presentations, events, videos, websites, social media, etc).
- Be a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to the sales teams in their contact with clients and vendor partners. Set the direction for the communications and marketing efforts, build consensus across various stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Manage multiple, complex operational and strategic marketing projects and initiatives, from conception to post mortem.
- Track effectiveness of campaigns and manage feedback channels, using associated information and insights to make recommendations in order to improve our strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company who takes pride in challenging the building industry to make buildings better for everyone
- Work with some of the biggest real estate owners and building developers in Sweden and internationally
- Learn the latest developments in Smart building technology
- We will give you the opportunity to take responsibilities and increase your professional knowledge to grow and develop within Nuuka
We offer flexible working hours, a great work community and an opportunity to work with global leaders in the Smart building area.
Who We are
Nuuka Solutions is a rapidly growing building big data analytics and management company. We make buildings smart!
With our leading SaaS-based software solutions and expertise we help building owners and user to better manage their buildings, improve their energy efficiency and indoor air conditions and get more value out of their existing (IoT) solutions. We bring new technology to the real estate market and work with the global leaders in making their buildings more sustainable and optimized. We would love to have new talent joining our growing team both in Finland and elsewhere! Please check out our website at: www.nuukasolutions.com for more information.
Did we get you inspired?
Then, please send your application with your resume and salary requests as soon as possible, but no later than January 25th, 2019 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nuuka aims to fulfil these open positions early 2019.
All enquiries preferably by phone to the VP Sales Susanne Hedblom (+46 76 17 64 604) during normal business days between 13:00 and 15:00.