We are currently looking for Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our growing team. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional results and help us make Nuuka a world leader in building big data analytics and management.
As a Marketing and Communications assistant, you main job will be to assist the Marketing and Communications manager in the preparation of materials to support our sales teams to communicate effectively with their customers and create brand awareness in the global real estate market. You are based in Sweden and are fluent in Swedish and English. Other language skills are a great advantage.
- Support and assist in preparing sales and marketing materials, e.g. Prepare emails and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Assembles reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Keep sales and marketing materials library up to date.
- Keep competitor database updated, by searching and compiling data.
- Assist at exhibitions and events
- Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Self-motivated, open-minded and with the potential and attitude to learn
- Good communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Some knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company who takes pride in challenging the building industry to make buildings better for everyone
- Work with some of the biggest real estate owners and building developers in Sweden and internationally
- Learn the latest developments in Smart building technology
- We will give you the opportunity to take responsibilities and increase your professional knowledge to grow and develop within Nuuka
We offer flexible working hours, a great work community and an opportunity to work with global leaders in the Smart building area.
Who We are
Nuuka Solutions is a rapidly growing building big data analytics and management company. We make buildings smart!
With our leading SaaS-based software solutions and expertise we help building owners and user to better manage their buildings, improve their energy efficiency and indoor air conditions and get more value out of their existing (IoT) solutions. We bring new technology to the real estate market and work with the global leaders in making their buildings more sustainable and optimized. Please check out our website at: www.nuukasolutions.com for more information.
Did we get you inspired?
Then, please send your application with your resume and salary requests as soon as possible, but no later than January 25th, 2019 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nuuka aims to fulfil these open positions early 2019.
All enquiries preferably by phone to the VP Sales Susanne Hedblom (+46 76 17 64 604) during normal business days between 13:00 and 15:00.