We are looking for a UI/UX specialist to our product development team, who already has experience and especially strong interest in the development of innovative and well-used interface applications.
Your tasks are to strengthen the development of Nuuka UI. It includes mainly the development of new applications, as well as the re-designing and updating of partly existing applications with other teams.
We expect from you:
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm to learn new things
- Ability for systematic product development
- Knowledge and strong interest in UI / UX development
- Understanding modern user interface technologies
- Fluent English, written and spoken
We offer you:
- An opportunity to do systematic product development and develop UI / UX solutions to the Smart buildings around the globe
- A motivated and experienced product development team
- Opportunity for continuous self-development in projects as well as through trainings and workshops
- Healthy and productive working environment with most recent tools and technologies
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary based on your skills
- Meaningful work with a real impact on the preventing of climate change
- Possibility to choose your working city (Helsinki, Stockholm or Kotka) and work remotely part or full time
What does Nuuka Solutions do?
Nuuka Solutions is a smart building software company that provides a building process analytics platform to improve space and energy efficiency, indoor climate, sustainability and digitalize maintenance processes in today’s large commercial buildings and smart cities. With our leading SaaS-based software solutions and expertise we help building owners, service companies and users to better manage space utilization, different processes and indoor climate, energy efficiency and get more value out of their existing (IoT) solutions. Nuuka brings new technology to the real estate market and works with the global leaders making their buildings more sustainable, optimized and moreover, people in the smart buildings more productive. Nuuka's applications also play a role in protecting the climate, as buildings consume about 40% of the world's energy. The company is growing rapidly and has customers currently in Finland, in the Nordic countries, Western Europe and the USA. Our offices are currently located in Helsinki, Kotka, Stockholm and Amsterdam.
All enquiries preferably by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org